Thursday 3 May 2018

My special place!!

On top of a gigantic hill you'll find my special place. It is one place on earth I can call home. You can't imagine much from the outside but on the inside its home (well to me of course).
The view from up there is my favourite. Smells of bush and nature fill the air. The bright yellow sun shines above us! We also believe massive kiwis surround us. You can see the sea for miles & miles. The gorgeous Kowhai trees cover our deck as i walk onto it. The bright Hibiscuses brighten your day. 
Tropical bushes fill the grounds. The beautiful glow of the sea shines on the glass. The loud neighbours keep us up at night. The clean view comes at us every day. The wooden ground creaks in certain parts of the floor. This place is AMAZE BALLS! Those are just some of the reasons my private home is the best place on the earth.


2 comments: