Thursday 26 October 2017

Water fight !

''Splash'', Keira just hit me with a colourful water balloon then Ruby and Jackson joined in. ''This means war I said'' Boom! Splat! Whizz! Bang! Crash! There was water balloons every where, it was like a crazy tornado... 


Earlier that day we prepared three bags off colourful bunch a balloons. I made my own  hiding space so Ruby,Jackson and Keira would not find me. ''Here is one coming your way'' said Jackson, ''ow that hit my shoulder'' I said.


''This means double war'' I  say. I had even hid some balloons earlier so I went and grabbed them and started water balloon fight two. I walked over too the bucket off balloons but there was none left! ''There is none more left'' I said. ''clean up time'' keira said. So me, Keria and Ruby cleaned up. But what we didn't know was that Jackson had some water balloons behind his back and he smashed then into our faces.


We had decided to say sorry to each other, other wise we may have gotten into trouble. 

3 comments: