Wednesday 9 August 2017

THE GIRL AND HER NANA

  
THE GIRL AND HER NANA

In an old creaky house lived... Well its really just my Nana. I've never been to her house because my friends say weird things about it like ghosts were living in the dirty bathroom. At least if I went I would have my sister. Tomorrow My mum dad and sister are going to New York they are trying to arrange for me to go to a friends house but they're all busy. If not they have a plan B and thats for me to go to Nanas house. Its a nightmare come true. I mean how bad could it be. Next minute mum calls pack a bag and Nana said its OK for you to go so I did. when we arrived at Nana's I jumped out of the car and walk on the old tiles to the door. When I got to the door I open it. It seems that no one is there. Next minute I got pulled in by an old wrinkly hand. I suddenly screamed and my lungs popped "aah" Hi nana I said. Hi sweetie Nana said. As her yuck breath crawled to me I wispered yuck. Whats that Nan said oh your so sweet. Well its time to go to bed your room is down the hall then you make a right turn then a left and you'll be there. I made my way to the mysterious room as I walked in I breathed in the old musty smell. Well Ill try to get to sleep but I couldn't as nana's knitting needles where going click click click and as the fire in the lounge bubbled I fell asleep. The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment