Thursday 9 March 2017


Write an “I am” poem

I know I can do this when IIMG_6714[1].JPG
  1. Use the template to write my poem
  2. Write each line in full sentences       
  3. Use punctuation correctly like A . , !                                   

I am kind and caring to everyone.
I wonder if unicorns are real and if they fly.
I hear the sound of trees waving.
I see fresh air all day every day.
I want every kid in the whole world to be happy.

I am awesome.
I pretend unicorns are real in my world.
I feel good because I have lots of friends.
I touch air when I walk through my garden.
I worry about getting hurt since it hurts .

I am super nice to everyone.
I understand life’s not perfect.
I say never give up.
I try my best at everything.
I hope your kind.

I am Brianna.

No comments:

Post a Comment